There is a new smartphone on the market today that can easily give other popular cell phones a run for their money. The look and feel of this Android phone is quite similar to that of an iPhone X. However, that is not the case with its price as this Android phone comes at an affordable cost as compared to the expensive Apple phones.
The Android phone that we will be reviewing today is called Xone Phone. This phone was launched by an European company and is manufactured in China, just like most of the popular smartphones out there. As you must already be aware, thousands of smartphone release on the market every year, which leaves many people in confusion about their best buying option. Almost everyone either wants to own a Samsung or Apple phone only because of the fad of owning one of those phones. Nonetheless, that shouldn’t be the case. Unless and until you are familiar with all the features of the phone you are going to purchase, you should never buy a phone just because everyone else is buying it.
Not everyone is equally rich and some people literally burn a hole in their pockets to purchase the trending smartphone of the year. If you were to buy a phone, we would recommend you to first study all its key features and specifications. This should be followed by comparing the phone you are about to buy with other similar phones on the market. If you find an exact version of the expensive phone you intended on buying, wouldn’t it be far better to go for the one that will cost you less?
All those who agree with this must undoubtedly give the new Xone Phone a try. Although all the features of this phone isn’t exactly similar to Samsung or Apple phones, it isn’t all that far behind either. Would you like to know more about Xone Phone and its features? Then don’t stop and keep reading.
About Xone Phone
The smartphone industry is growing like crazy and it continues to get bigger and better every year. All the latest phones that are currently being released are almost as good as alien-tech phones as compared to the cell phones that came into the picture 10 years ago. Xone Phone is also based on the latest technology. At a glance, it looks quite similar to the iPhone X as its touchscreen spans across the entire surface of the smartphone. Xone Phone runs on and Android operating system (OS) and is thus quite fast and smooth to use.
One of the most impressive features of this smartphone is undoubtedly its smart screen. This feature of the phone is similar to many other expensive phones that have been launched recently. Xone Phone also boasts of a 5.7 inch HD+ display that ought to provide you with crisp clear pictures and videos.
Other reasons that make this smartphone a smarter choice for the masses as compared to other cell phones are:
- It is incredibly easy to use. Thus, you can find your way around using Xone Phone quite easily.
- Currently, many phones are at a risk of security breach. However, you do not have to worry about security threats with Xone Phone as it offers complete privacy and security to its users. There are two options for accessing this smartphone – face recognition as well as touch ID.
- The battery life of this smartphone is also quite impressive. On standby, it can last up to 290 hours whereas it has a talk time of up to 9 hours. The long battery life of Xone Phone is owing to 3350 m Ah Li-polymer battery present in the phone.
- At 5.7 inch, the front display of the phone occupies most of the area with minimum visibility of the side frames. This is another point for Xone Phone.
Technical Specifications of Xone Phone
Let us take a quick look at the technical specifications of Xone Phone prior to finding more about its main features.
- Display – The screen of Xone Phone is around 5.7 inch and it has a resolution of 1498 x 720 pixels.
- CPU – The mobile processor used by Xone Phone is Mediatek MT6739; 4-CORE; 1.3 GHz.
- GPU – The graphics processing unit used in this smartphone is IMG PowerVR GE8100. The function of this unit is to manipulate and alter memory so as to speed the creation of pictures within a frame buffer.
- RAM – The random accessory memory of Xone Phone is 2GB and this can be accessed randomly.
- Internal memory – The internal memory of Xone Phone is 16GB.
- External memory – There is an additional slot for the insertion of a memory card on this phone. You can get up to 128GB external memory on this phone.
- Camera – Xone Phone has two rear cameras with 16 MP and 5 MP each. The front camera of the phone is of 8 MP.
- Connectivity – This phone offers both Bluetooth as well as WiFi connectivity.
- Battery – 3350 m Ah Li-polymer
- OS – The operating system of Xone Phone is Android 8.1.
- Connections – There are slots for a micro-USB port as well as a TF card.
- Weight – This phone weighs 171.5 grams.
- Dimensions – 149.2 x 72.2 x 9.7 mm.
These are some of the most important specifications that Xone Phone offers all its users.
Best Features of Xone Phone
There are many features of Xone Phone that are quite impressive when compared to other smartphones. They include:
While the camera of Xone Phone cannot be compared to the camera of phones like the iPhone, the pictures it takes are still quite impressive. Other phones that are being sold at a similar price to that of this smartphone stands nowhere in comparison to the camera of Xone Phone. For its price, this phone is undoubtedly a steal. There are two rear cameras of 16 MP AND 5 MP each along with a front camera of 8 MP that you can avail with this phone.
- Battery Life
Xone Phone has quite an impressive battery life. It boasts of a 3350 mAh lithium polymer battery, which is much more powerful than the 3046 mAh battery of iPhone 11. The powerful battery life that Xone Phone offers assures that you can continue using it all day long without worrying about its battery running out.
- Fingerprint Sensor
This is yet another impressive feature of Xone Phone. The fingerprint sensor is located at the back of the phone and it has a response feed of 0.1 second. This response feed is one of the fastest in the market as of now. All you have to do is gently press on the sensor to unlock the screen. This feature helps you avoid remembering those long passwords and typing them out to unlock your phones. The fingerprint sensor of this smartphone can store up to 5 fingerprints at a time.
- Dual Sim Capacity
Unlike many high-end phones in the market, Xone Phone provides you with dual sim capacity. Due to this feature, you can use your phone to connect to two networks simultaneously. The dual sim feature especially helps when you are traveling and will need to switch between two sims. With this feature, you will feel like you are using two phones at the same time without having to keep changing your sims in between.
Drawbacks of Xone Phone
Although Xone Phone offers many amazing features to its users, there are also some not-so-good features that you must watch out for. However, given the price of this smartphone, it ought to lack somewhere when compared to high-end phones.
The following are some of the features that aren’t on par with other expensive smartphones on the market.
- It is slow – Xone Phone lags quite a bit when overused. Using the phone for too long may overheat the device and cause it to slow down. Otherwise, its processing speed in general isn’t too bad.
- Audio quality – When compared to the high-end phones in the market, the audio quality of Xone Phone isn’t all that great. However, given the cheap price at which you are getting this phone, you shouldn’t be complaining about this negligible issue.
- It doesn’t support NFC – Xone Phone doesn’t support NFC technology. This technology helps in making sharing contacts, websites, and images quite easy but it isn’t available on Xone Phone. However, you don’t have to fret much about this part as there are a number of applications that can make up for the unavailability of NFC technology on this smartphone.
Let us now move towards the most awaited section of this review – the pricing details of Xone Phone.
Pricing, Money Back Guarantee, And Refund Policy
The price at which Xone Phone is being sold is simply jaw dropping. This smartphone is currently offering a 50% discount to all its users. Under the discount, you can easily buy 1 Xone Phone at just about $180!
You are yet to hear the best part. This price further goes down if you buy Xone Phone in a bulk of 3 or more. The different buying options for this compact yet stylish smartphone are as follows.
- 1 Xone Phone – $180
- 3 Xone Phone – $447 ($149 for each phone)
- 4 Xone Phone – $547 ($136.75 for each phone)
- 5 Xone Phone – $640 – $128 for each phone)
The best deal for you while buying Xone Phone would be to buy it in bulk. However, we know that you won’t want more than one of these phones for your individual use. Thus, you can either stick to buying 1 Xone Phone or gather your friends who are also keen on buying this smartphone to buy this device in a bulk of 3 or more, at a discounted price.
This device also offers a 100% money back guarantee if you receive a defective or damaged product. Also, in case you changed your mind about this smartphone after placing an order or it, you are still eligible for a 100% refund given that you return the phone unused and in its original packaging. All returns requests must be placed within 30 days from receiving the product. Any return requests placed after 30 days will not be entertained.
It is worth noting down that all returned products must have a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number placed on it. Returned goods without this number are not eligible for a refund. You can attain an RMA for your product by contacting the customer service of Xone Phone. Any further queries on returns and refunds will also be answered by the customer executive attending you on call or email.
You can contact the customer service of Xone Phone in the following.
- International – +44 20 3808 9234
- Brazil – +552135003992
Email – [email protected]
Stephen – Xone Phone is a steal for the price at which it is being sold! I just got myself this phone around a month back and I am completely in awe of the way it works. It looks stylish and is also very compact, which makes it very convenient to use. Although I noticed its audio and picture quality isn’t at par with my iPhone, it isn’t too bad either given the price at which it is being offered! I am definitely recommending this phone to all my friends!
Jennifer – I got myself a Xone Phone just a couple weeks back and I am already a big fan of this device! Well, I do agree that there are other phones in the market that offers better picture quality than this. However, given the surprising price at which this phone comes, I feel its overall functioning and features does a lot more justice than one can imagine! Xone Phone is a clear winner for me.
Conclusion – The Final Verdict
It is completely up to you whether you want purchase Xone Phone or miss this wonderful opportunity of owning an amazing phone at just a little more than a hundred bucks. We think this smartphone is an excellent choice if you are looking for a good phone that is also easy on your pockets. This phone is already in high demand and also at a risk of running out. So, it is totally your call if you want to buy Xone Phone or miss out on this splendid opportunity.