If you are a tech-savvy person, then we’re sure that gadgets like drones are one of your dream things to buy. And who doesn’t like drones, they give you an aerial view of the things that you cannot see from your naked eye. These days drones are being extensively used by travelers, photographer enthusiasts, videographers, and it’s no longer just a military or armed forces device. People have started buying drones to document their personal experiences as well.
If you have just began fancying buying a drone, we’re sure you’ll be spoilt for choices that are available in the market today. You might not really be able to determine which type of drone best suits your needs. And let’s not forget about the extremely pricey price tags that drones comes with. Honestly, it’s not everybody’s cup of tea to own and fly a drone. It requires in-depth knowledge. You can buy a DSLR and then learn how to use it aptly, but with a drone, you need to already know everything before you lay your hands on your own drone.
So, let’s understand more about drones first.
How Do Drones Work?
Drones are also a result of the evolution of technology. And as there are new technologies being embedded in drones, the more advanced and costlier they become. The basic technology that all drones are built on is called UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) technology. And a majority of the drones available in the market use this same technology even during the manufacturing phase—they have the same material circuit boards, same aerodynamics game, same software and chipsets used as well.
The main thing that needs to be considered while manufacturing a drone is the lightweight of materials used to make it. Because the lighter the drone is the more will be its maneuverability. Therefore, the materials used in making of a drone are of composite material, this helps the drones to climb higher altitudes and in no time.
The technologies that all the drones are equipped with are of infrared cameras and laser GPS technologies. All of these drones are controlled by what is called as the ground cockpit or GSC (ground systems control). It is through the GSC that one can see what the drone is capturing through its camera. The division of a drone’s parts is very simple; it consists of two main parts which are the drone itself and the control system of the drone.
When you observe the body of a drone, the sensors and navigational systems are found to be embedded in the nose of the drone. The body of a drone is where the technology lays, therefore, you will no space for a human to fit in.
This drone also known as the unmanned aircraft is always made using composite materials which are lightweight in nature. The reason for one to opt for composite materials is that it reduces the vibrations faced by the drone while in air and also absorbs less sound from the environment. The lightweight nature of drone’s materials is what makes it climb greater altitudes in lesser time.
When it comes to types and sizes of drones, there are usually two categories. One is for individual or personal used which the user can carry around and shoot by obtaining the necessary permissions of flying an object in the sky. The other type of drone is what the armed and military forces use to keep strict vigilance in the lands they are ruling and to make sure that no trespassers or predators enter their country violating the rules. If you are looking for a drone solely to capture the videos and photographs of your adventure, then we highly recommend DroneX Pro. Read on to know why we recommend this.
A Brief About DroneX Pro
The DroneX Pro allows you to shoot brilliant videos and photos from above. Its compact size makes it easy for you to carry and use wherever you go. Also, you will hardly take 30 seconds or a little more to set it up and start using it. What makes DroneX Pro stand apart that its makers have laid focus more on the work of this drone than their branding. This makes DroneX Pro a very affordable and a good performing drone among the other drones that are available in the market today.
The DroneX Pro is designed by two well known engineers who earlier found that the drones they owned very heavy to carry around and not that easy to operate. This made them come up with their own unique drone model which is easy to use, easy to fly, and easy to carry around. Also, they made sure that they include all the top notch technologies in their drone model so that their drone doesn’t look like an outdated one just because it has become lightweight.
These Are The Key Features of DroneX Pro
The DroneX Pro is nothing less than an engineering marvel according to many; let’s take a sneak-peek into the key features of this model:
- The basis of the design of DroneX Pro is that of a foldable one which makes it very portable and functional at the same time.
- The product is made using the lightweight technology coupled with high tech engineering that helps the DroneX Pro to climb higher altitude and vastly explore areas. This helps you capture images and videos of high quality without having to consider to buy the expensive drones of the market.
- It is very easy to use. So, whether you’re a beginner in the drone world or a pro at flying drones, the DroneX Pro will make you feel comfortable in the very first flight itself.
- The DroneX Pro has an inbuilt camera inside it which helps you capture high definition pictures with just one button click.
- The DroneX Pro is designed keeping in mind the satisfaction of the user flying it, therefore, it makes DroneX Pro one of the friendliest drones to fly among the other drones available in the market today.
Buy Now with 50% DISCOUNT and Free Shipping Worldwide
Using The DroneX Pro
As mentioned earlier, it’s the most easy to use drone out there. Even a beginner can use this drone with step-by-step instructions.
- The DroneX Pro is a very compact and foldable drone. So, the first thing you need to do is unfold the DroneX Pro and attach your phone to its remote to view what it is capturing on your mobile screens.
- Once your phone is connected to the remote, you may begin to fly the drone and capture whatever interests you.
- The more you use the DroneX Pro, the more familiar you will become with its features.
Setting Up The DroneX Pro
If you are a beginner with flying a drone, don’t you worry. Follow the below-mentioned steps or instructions and start flying:
- Firstly, unbox your drone.
- Charge it for at least an hour.
- Go through the user manual carefully by reading every line.
- The instruction manual also has a QR code. If you scan it, it will take you to an app.
- Download the app and get started with your DroneX Pro.
We’re guessing that this entire setting up procedure of DroneX Pro will hardly take you 15 minutes or even lesser.
Buy Now with 50% DISCOUNT and Free Shipping Worldwide
Summarizing The Signifficant Features of DroneX Pro
Let’s take a look into the summary of the vital features of DroneX Pro that makes it stand apart from the rest of the drones that are available in the market:
- Speed of flight: It flies at a very good speed and can cover a vast area.
- Handling speed: This drone comes with three speed handles which makes it easier to have a control on its speed.
- Wide angles: If you are a sucker for landscapes, then this drone will not disappoint you. It captures beautiful areas with a wide angle.
- Compact design: The DroneX Pro’s propellers are foldable making it very compact in terms of design and portability.
- Flight stability: To be able to capture good pictures and videos, your drone needs to be stable. And DroneX Pro can withstand extremities of all kinds of weather and deliver high performance.
- Gravity sensor: The DroneX Pro has inbuilt gravity sensors that detect any obstacles on its flying path and it automatically takes a detour on its own to avoid any collision. A smart drone, isn’t it?
- Long-Lasting battery life: The battery life of DroneX Pro is superb. It is also the fastest available drone in its price range and category. It can fly up to 2 kilometers at 12 meters per second speed.
- Altitude hold mode: While flying a drone, one will often find trouble at holding the drone at a particular position from where great pictures or videos can be shot. With DroneX Pro, this problem gets solved as it has altitude lock modes where you can lock DroneX Pro at a particular height and let it hover at that point while it’s shooting and doing its work of capturing great views.
Purchase And Price And Refund Policy Of DroneX Pro
We recommend that you purchase the product from their official website. This is because it is available at 50 percent discount (conditions apply) and you can also avail the free worldwide shipping facility if you buy the DroneX Pro from the official website. Also, buying from the company’s official website will give you peace of mind and lesser opportunities of being cheated. The DroneX Pro falls under $99. And we seriously think that is the most inexpensive drone you can get your hands on and let’s not fail to admit that it is a high-end technology enabled drone too.
- Price of one DroneX Pro is $99
- Price of 2 DroneX Pro is $197 and you get one DroneX Pro free.
- Price of 3 DroneX Pro is $297 and you get two DroneX Pro free.
There is no return policy or refund policy for DroneX Pro. However, in the rare cases, if you receive a defective product, you can follow the guidelines mentioned on their official website and claim for a refund with 30 days from the date of the delivery. But the return and refund policy applies only if the drone is in an unboxed, unopened, and untouched condition. The company however gives a three year for its products. You are also provided with $24 to cater to any repair expenses that you will have to cater to when it’s not your fault.
Pros of Using DroneX Pro
- Can be remote controlled using a phone.
- It’s very portable.
- Its supports 360 degree flying.
- It is very sturdy and lightweight in nature.
- You can fly it high altitudes.
- The drone can never be lost with its one key return feature.
- It has all the features of a good drone.
- Comes with a three year warranty
Cons 0f Using DroneX Pro
- The rules and regulations that DroneX Pro comes with are quite confusing.
- It suits bests for drone enthusiasts only.
What Sets The DroneX Pro Part From Other Drones
For the $99 that you pay for it, it surely is a very high quality drone that one can avail at such a low price. It has all the features of the high-end drones that will cost you an arm or a leg. The features like the zero collision and one key return buttons are what a beginner needs to avoid mishaps while flying a drone. It can easily climb up to 150 feet from the ground.
Conclusion—The Final Verdict
If you are a beginner and have always dreamt of owning a drone, then DroneX Pro might be the ideal choice for you. It helps you capture high definition pictures and videos and it flies at a 360 degree angle which is very exciting for a first time flier. The easy setup, the user-friendly manual, and the inexpensive pricing is what makes DroneX Pro the perfect drone available in its range.
All your exploring dreams will start coming true with DroneX Pro peeps! So, why wait? Go grab the limited period offers on DroneX Pro’s official website and make DroneX Pro your own.